Drupal Software Engineer - REF No. NL6407
Industry Sector: Information Technology
Location: Pinchbeck, Lincolnshire, England
Salary: from £50000 to £55000 per Annum
FRS Office: London (North)
Consultant: Colin Date
Detailed Job Description
Our client is a digital organisation who's focus is on design, rebranding, website and personalised software development as well as legacy system support and maintenance.
The successful candidate will be well presented with a drive to succeed and develop their career. Training will be given on products and services providing the opportunity to learn and develop.
Applications from suitably qualified ex-military Officers (Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, Army, Royal Marines) will be particularly relevant for this position but other qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications, working with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build enterprise systems.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
* Developing web solutions in Drupal v7/v8 and PHP implementations
* Site-building experience with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
* Experience creating custom Drupal modules
* Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
* Should be a self-motivated, independent
* Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
* Calm, confident and conscientious
* Organised approach to work
* Attention to detail is a must
* Work to deadlines whilst maintaining high quality standards
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
*CVs should be submitted in the following format please. - Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not currently accepted but we're working on it. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size. Thank you.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly. If you experience any problems with submitting your application please give us a call on 01353 645004 and we'll help.