E-commerce Digital Marketing Executive - REF No. HQ6359
Industry Sector: Marketing
Location: Epsom, Surrey, England
Salary: from £27000 to £28000 per Annum
FRS Office: FRS Headquarters
Consultant: Bill Tharp
Detailed Job Description
A long-establishing company that supplies customer with plants and horticultural implements is looking for an E-commerce Digital Marketing Executive who will lead the development of the trading and marketing strategy through the company's website. The candidate will have previous experience with Magento or other E-commerce platforms. The client is looking to hire on attitude as well as skills and is looking for a person with a 'can-do' attitude.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel (British Army, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy or Royal Marines) are strongly encouraged to apply.
* Maintain and continue to assist with developing of new website
* Ensuring all products are set up, product information is kept up to date and coded correctly
* Optimising product feeds
* Monitoring all aspects of the websites including all problem solving
* Managing the website in line with the marketing strategy
* Manage any integrations and system updates
* Develop the website and events booking systems; including payment methods
* Assist in driving loyalty & trade schemes with relevant updates and information
* Work with Events and Social Media to schedule and promote events and social media activities
* Data capture & management in line with legal requirements
* Organise support of ticketing, online shopping and delivery
* Manage relevant third party suppliers and support
* Experience in professional use of Magento or other E-commerce platforms
* Copywriting skills essential
* Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently
* Detail orientated
* Marketing focussed
* Aware of GDPR requirements
* Ability to work to timeframes & deadlines
* Full Time: predominantly Monday - Friday 9-6 with flexibility as required; 1 hour unpaid lunch break
* Uniform provided; discounted meals in the restaurant; in-store staff discount
*CVs should be submitted in the following format please. - Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not currently accepted but we're working on it. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size. Thank you.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly. If you experience any problems with submitting your application please give us a call on 01353 645004 and we'll help.