Sheet Metal Fabricator - REF No. BS6290
Industry Sector: Engineering - Manufacturing
Location: Southampton, Hampshire, England
Salary: from £26700 to £26800 per Annum
FRS Office: Solent
Consultant: Nick Hawkins
Detailed Job Description
BS6290: Sheet Metal Fabricator
Salary: Circa £26,700 plus Overtime, Pension
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Job Type: Permanent
The world's largest manufacturer of high-technology cables and systems for energy and telecommunications is now looking for an experienced Sheet Metal Fabricator to join its team.
* Measuring and marking out materials
* Cutting materials using Mechanical Guillotine or Band Saw
* Forming materials using powered rollers, bending machines or Hydraulic Press.
* Brazing Copper and Brass
* Silver Soldering Copper and Brass
* Tig Welding of Copper and Aluminium
* Plumbing of Copper or Aluminium assemblies for pressure testing.
Key Qualifications and Experience
* It is essential that candidates are apprentice qualified.
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted. Please state your salary expectations.
*CVs should be submitted in the following format please. - Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not currently accepted but we're working on it. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size. Thank you.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly. If you experience any problems with submitting your application please give us a call on 01353 645004 and we'll help.