Hazardous Waste Collections and Service Representative - REF No. HQ6218
Industry Sector: Environmental
Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire, England
Salary: circa £20000 per Annum
FRS Office: FRS Headquarters
Consultant: Bill Tharp
Detailed Job Description
A highly-reputable industrial waste company is seeking a Hazardous Waste Collections and Service Representative to maintain and service existing customers and by providing support to the area account managers. The primary function of the Collections and Service Representative is to collect industrial waste and complete all applicable paperwork in line with environmental and health & safety legislation. The overall area or responsibility is the southern Yorkshire and parts of the East Mids. A Collections and Service Representative's need a driver's licence that will allow them to operate of a 7.5 tonne rigid vehicle.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel (British Army, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy or Royal Marines) are strongly encouraged to apply.
* To collect industrial waste of many types from customers and complete all applicable paperwork in line with environmental and health & safety legislation
* To identify business opportunities and service developments with existing and potential customers and pass up to account managers
* To maintain the high standard and quality of service to all existing and potential customers.
* The cleanliness, safe guarding and maintenance of capital equipment, vehicles and all other property associated to
* To maintain a high company profile image and personal appearance
* To undertake within reason and within the individuals capabilities, any other duties as directed by Management
* Good communication skills
* Personable and outgoing with excellent customer service skills
* Team player
* To be able to work on own initiative, self-motivated and confident when dealing with people
* Ambitious and driven to achieve personal and team goals
* Competent computer skills (desktops and tablets)
* Physically fit
Essential qualification, skills and experience
* Driver's licence to drive vehicles of a minimum 7.5 tonne vehicle
* ADR licence
* 20 + 8 (No sickness days bonus up to three days annual leave)
* Company pension
*CVs should be submitted in the following format please. - Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not currently accepted but we're working on it. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size. Thank you.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly. If you experience any problems with submitting your application please give us a call on 01353 645004 and we'll help.