Contract Review Technician - REF No. EB6196
Industry Sector: Engineering - General
Salary: from £20000 to £22000 per Annum
FRS Office: Birmingham (East)
Consultant: Amanda Babington
Detailed Job Description
EB6196: Contract Review Technician
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 (Depending of Experience)
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Benefits: Private Pension Scheme, Health Care Insurance, Profit Related Pay scheme,
24 days' holiday per year (+Public Holidays)
A leading UK company specialising in heat treatment for the Aerospace, Medical and Motorsport industries has a requirement for a Contract Review Technician
The Contract Review Technician role would suit a quality professional (quality technician/inspector or contract review operator) with ISO9001 / AS900 experience, who would be responsible for carrying out contract review on received orders to ensure our process complies with customers` requirements.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Review customers` contracts, purchase orders, drawings and other documents provided by the customer (specifications, standards, etc.) to ensure full compliance of our processes with customer requirements.
* Support New Product Introduction process.
* Support process owners in generating manufacturing methods for new projects in line with customer requirements.
* Periodically review customers` specifications. Raise customer specific change requests and support process owners in modifying existing methods in the event of process changes.
* Support and manage the customer specific approval documents.
* Communicate effectively within the team and internal/external customers.
* Support the Quality team in carrying out internal audits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Excellent eye for detail
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* Effective communication and presentation skills
* Demonstrable experience in Quality and working to standards / customer requirements
Ideally looking for someone with:
* Heat treatment / vacuum brazing background/appreciation
* Understanding of AS9100 / Aerospace prime supplier requirements
* Internal audit experience
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
*CVs should be submitted in the following format please. - Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not currently accepted but we're working on it. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size. Thank you.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly. If you experience any problems with submitting your application please give us a call on 01353 645004 and we'll help.