Field Service Engineer - REF No. HQ6192
Industry Sector: Engineering - Field Service
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: from £30000 to £34000 per Annum
FRS Office: FRS Headquarters
Consultant: Steve Ridley
Detailed Job Description
Job Title: Field Service Engineers
Salary: £30,000 - 34,000 (DoE)
Job type: Permanent
Vacancy Reference: HQ6192
A leading engineering company is looking for Service Engineers to join its talented and expanding team. As a Service Engineer you will be installing a market-leading product range that provides instant and purified boiling, chilled and sparkling water for homes and businesses. The Service Engineer also undertakes preventative and reactive maintenance within a territory. The role is home-based, and you will be provided with a van, uniform, tools and full training. This is an exciting opportunity to join a long-established, international company offering stability and progression for enthusiastic and experienced individuals.
Applications from ex-military personnel (British Army, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy and Royal Marines) are strongly encouraged.
Please note that interviews will be held on 12/13 August 2019.
* Install and maintain the product range in commercial and residential premises whilst delivering the highest levels of customer service.
* Undertake planned preventative and reactive maintenance.
* Resolve technical faults and provide routine technical assistance as and when required.
* Promote the product portfolio and efficiently up sell wherever appropriate - from service contract provision to additional items of hardware and associated ancillaries.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications - essential:
To be considered for this varied and challenging role within a market leading operation you will need to have the following:
* Electro-mechanical experience.
* Field Service engineering experience ideally in domestic white goods, commercial catering equipment, service repair and installation or similar role.
* Experience of fault finding.
* Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
* An ability to prioritise workload.
* Exceptional customer facing communication skills.
* Projects a professional image always.
* Full UK driving licence.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications - desirable:
* Electrically qualified.
* Willing to mentor and coach less experienced staff.
* Flexible and positive attitude, willing to go the extra mile to ensure deadlines are met.
* High attention to detail.
* Drive and commitment to improve own skills and receptive to new ideas and ways of working.
* Can-do attitude to overcoming technical problems as soon as they arise.
* Performance related bonus.
* 25 days annual leave.
* Contributory pension.
* Life assurance.
£30,000 - 34,000 (DoE)
*CVs should be submitted in the following format please. - Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not currently accepted but we're working on it. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size. Thank you.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly. If you experience any problems with submitting your application please give us a call on 01353 645004 and we'll help.