Field Service High Voltage Technician - REF No. HQ6108
Industry Sector: Automotive
Location: West Midlands, England
Salary: from £35000 to £45000 per Annum
FRS Office: FRS Headquarters
Consultant: Bill Tharp
Detailed Job Description
A well-established battery recycling company with over a decade of experience is currently establishing a facility and expanding in the UK. Our client is looking for a qualified electrical High Voltage Technician to work in EV/Hybrid battery recycling. Experience of high voltage work in automotive industry, electronics, military or electricity power generation is essential. While they are beginning to establish their own facility in the Midlands and/or north England, the successful candidate would be required to travel to our respected clients and contracted recyclers to consult, advise and demonstrate the safe handling, discharging and disassembly of the EV/Hybrid batteries. Travel to other company facilities in Europe might be required.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel (British Army, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy or Royal Marines) are strongly encouraged to apply.
* Discharge and dismantling of all types of residential, commercial and industrial batteries
* Separation of battery materials into base elements for re-sale
* Customer support with client companies via phone-support or onsite visits
* Experience of high voltage work in automotive industry, electronics or electricity power generation is essential
* Any certification/qualification would be welcome, but not essential
* £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
* Car allowance (approx. £4200 pa) + mileage allowance + usual reasonable expenses
* Holiday 25 days + 8 bank holidays
* Pension scheme
*CVs should be submitted in the following format please. - Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not currently accepted but we're working on it. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size. Thank you.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly. If you experience any problems with submitting your application please give us a call on 01353 645004 and we'll help.