Field Sales Representatives - REF No. HQ6106
Industry Sector: Sales
Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
Salary: from £17000 to £40000 per Annum
FRS Office: FRS Headquarters
Consultant: William Son
Detailed Job Description
A charity leader in fundraising with an extensive positive historical background is seeking multiple Field Sales Representatives for their Northern England territory to fundraise on behalf of some of the UK's most well-known charities. Making a positive difference, the Field Sales Representative will visit different venues and events to sign up donors. You will also work within a well-managed regional team that will provide the best support possible. The role can either be permanent full or part-time positions with excellent career opportunities. It is essential you have a UK driving licence and a vehicle.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel (British Army, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy or Royal Marines) are strongly encouraged to apply.
* Your role will involve you fundraising on behalf of some of the UK's most well-known charities
* Each week, you'll visit different venues and events, to sign up donors to one of our well-known charities
* You will make a positive difference to the charity and its supporters
* Full UK driving licence and access to your vehicle
* Have great personality and strong work ethic
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Be hungry for success and self-motivated
* Be open-minded and willing to learn new information
* Have previous experience working in customer service type roles or fundraising
* Both Part Time and Full-Time roles are available
* Part time working 2, 3 or 4 full days a week or Saturdays and 2/3 evenings
* Full time working 5 days a week
Salary: Basic is £17,000 per annum with an uncapped commission structure (average OTE £40,000)
* Permanent employment, providing a basic wage plus a discretionary bonus
* Paid weekly
* Health plan and pension scheme
* Receive a 3-day new-starter induction programme followed by continuous training and support from our learning and development department
* Be provided all uniform and equipment including an electronic tablet
* Excellent career opportunities
*CVs should be submitted in the following format please. - Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not currently accepted but we're working on it. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size. Thank you.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly. If you experience any problems with submitting your application please give us a call on 01353 645004 and we'll help.