Sales Co-ordinator - REF No. BS6052
Industry Sector: Sales
Location: Southampton, Hampshire, England
Salary: from £10000 to £11000 per Annum
FRS Office: Solent
Consultant: Nick Hawkins
Detailed Job Description
BS6052: Sales Co-ordinator
Salary: £21,000 pro rata (£10.35/hr, approx. £10.764 p.a.)
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
The world's largest manufacturer of high-technology cables and systems for energy and telecommunications is now looking for a Sales Co-ordinator to join its team. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Sales Co-ordinator will provide both a consistently high level of Customer Service and contribute to the Commercial viability of the Business
Please note that the hours for this role are 10:00am to 2:00pm, Monday to Friday.
* Generation of quotations for Customers.
* Coordination of associated customer orders ensuring they are executed in a timely and cost-effective manner and in line with Commercial Procedures, maintaining accountability from order input to Billing ensuring timely resolution of queries and complaints.
* Provision of Affiliate Purchase orders via SAP.
* Daily Liaison with Affiliate Factories within the Business to ensure Customers' Orders are to schedule.
* Liaise with internal departments within the Business including Commercial, Engineering, Logistics, Manufacturing and Finance to ensure orders are delivered on time and in the most profitable and efficient way.
* Build and maintain effective customer relationships by acting as their internal contact on all aspects of enquiries, queries and orders.
* Attend off-site customer meetings as required.
Key Qualifications and Experience
* Educated to 'A' level standard or equivalent with grades A to C in relevant business subjects.
* An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
* The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their passion for customer service excellence.
* Attention to detail is paramount.
* The candidate will have a can-do attitude.
* Flexible with the ability to adapt to a changing working environment
* Demonstrate an aptitude for problem solving.
* Possess excellent communication skills.
* Have an excellent telephone manner.
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted. Please state your salary expectations.
*CVs should be submitted in the following format please. - Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not currently accepted but we're working on it. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size. Thank you.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly. If you experience any problems with submitting your application please give us a call on 01353 645004 and we'll help.