Electrical Team Leader - REF No. EB6020
Industry Sector: Engineering - Electrical
Salary: circa £33910 per Annum
FRS Office: Birmingham (East)
Consultant: Amanda Babington
Detailed Job Description
EB6020 Electrical Team Leader
Salary: £33,910 (Inclusive of Shift Allowance - £1,967) OTE
Location: Wednesbury, West Midlands
Shifts: 2 Shift Pattern
(Mornings 6am - 2pm (Monday - Thursday, 6am - 1pm Friday)
(Afternoons, 2pm - 10.30pm (Monday - Thursday, 2pm - 5.30pm Friday)
39 hours per week.
Benefits: 35 Holidays per year , Pension upto 16%
Due to the continued growth of the business, we are looking to expand our client's operations with the addition of a highly motivated and career minded individual to join as an Electrical Team Leader . This Electrical Team Leader should ideally have served a recognised apprenticeship and have experience within a manufacturing environment, also working knowledge of computerised maintenance systems and other applications, which are widely used by the Engineering function, is desirable, but not essential, as training will be given.
This Electrical Team Leader should have experience with three phase systems, AC and DC equipment, and ideally PLC experience of Allen-Bradley and Siemens systems. The Electrical Team Leader will be expected to have a high technical ability, and be adept at problem solving. They should have a forward thinking positive mind-set and identify any opportunity for inspection improvements and failure reduction measures.
Applications from Ex-Military personnel
(Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Marines) are highly encouraged.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
* Continue to develop specific skills above basic craftsman level
* Supervise/organise multi-skilled workforce
* Issue permits accordingly
* Undertake on the job training of craft & process workers
* Short term planning & procurement
* Determine priorities to maximise plant utilisation
* Attend Trio meetings to review emerging work requests and action according to priority agreed
* Use the Infor system to its full capability for maintenance activities
* Carry out repairs and inspections as instructed
* Involvement in plant improvement projects
* Write and review risk assessments, method statements and procedures
Experience / Qualifications:
* HNC / ONC or equivalent in Electrical qualification
* Experience of leading a team and good team working principles.
* Recognised Electrical apprenticeship
* Electrical experience of industrial systems
* Maintenance of PLC and SCARDA systems (Siemens for example). Use of programing tools to identify faults
* Fault finding of electronic cards to component level
* Electrical maintenance of Motors, Drives (to 1000kW) and Inverters
* PPM systems
* 17 th / 18th Edition IEE regulations
* Good level of problem solving awareness
* Ability to read and understand electrical drawings and work with technical data
* Written reporting detailing activities, plant maintenance and reliability
* Demonstrate good housekeeping awareness and standards
* Awareness of PC based software, excel / word etc
* Experience of developing / adhering to SWP's, risk assessments, procedures and permit systems
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
*CVs should be submitted in the following format please. - Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not currently accepted but we're working on it. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size. Thank you.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly. If you experience any problems with submitting your application please give us a call on 01353 645004 and we'll help.