Project Manager - REF No. NL6019
Industry Sector: Project Management
Location: Mitcham, Greater London, England
Salary: from £35000 to £45000 per Annum
FRS Office: London (North)
Consultant: Colin Date
Detailed Job Description
This is an amazing opportunity to join our prestigious client, who is a world industry leader in their specialist field. The Project Manager will work directly with the Managing Director for the first 2-3 years. Based at their custom designed premises in South West London up to about three months accumulative per year will be spent travelling, mainly overseas.
Applications from suitably qualified ex-military Officers (Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, Army, Royal Marines) will be particularly relevant for this position.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Work directly with the Managing Director for first 2/3 years to gain a detailed understanding of this complex business.
* Assist and work with the Managing Director to oversee various business functions for the organisation, adopting a hands-on approach and willingness to assist at all levels.
* Client management - working meticulously with very particular high net worth clients
* Client pricing quotes and contract negotiation and preparation.
* Dealing daily with high value items, constantly review the logistics, security, environmental and support functions are maintained at the highest standard.
* Continuously look at processes and developments to improve standards and evolve the business to face the challenges in an ever-changing world.
* Approximately three months accumulative per year will be spent travelling UK & Overseas.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
* 5-10 years' logistics experience and project planning and management
* Senior Project Management Experience and Certification.
* Minimum 10 years' experience in contracts management.
* Previous Military Service highly desirable.
* Fluent English language both verbal and written, excellent communicator at all levels.
* Numerate, with Strong MS Office.
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
*CVs should be submitted in the following format please. - Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not currently accepted but we're working on it. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size. Thank you.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly. If you experience any problems with submitting your application please give us a call on 01353 645004 and we'll help.