Gas Safe Domestic Kitchen Appliance Installer - REF No. EB5998
Industry Sector: Oil and Gas
Salary: from £30000 to £60000 per Annum
FRS Office: Birmingham (East)
Consultant: Paul Lewis
Detailed Job Description
EB5998 Gas Safe Domestic Kitchen Appliance Installer
Salary: £30,000 up to £60,000 OTE
Location: Coalville, Leicestershire
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday
Benefits: Company Van, Mobile, Uniform, 20-25 days holiday
Forces Recruitment is looking to employ Gas Safe Engineer (s) for a specialist in supplying and installing kitchen appliances to the builder & developer construction industry. The Gas Safe Engineer (s) will be joining a fantastic team who deliver quality services to their clients.
Applications from Ex-Military Personnel
(Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Marines) are strongly encouraged
Main Duties / Responsibilities
* Be the face of the company and have excellent knowledge and understanding of products
* Carrying out installations of both gas and electric domestic appliances throughout the UK.
* Collecting white goods
* Installing gas and electric hobs, ovens, extractors, washing machines and dishwashers etc while remaining compliant with current regulations
* Ensuring H&S is adhered to.
* Disposing of packaging in line with regulations
* Provide quality service & maintenance and excellent customer service to our clients. You will be the face of the company and have excellent knowledge and understanding of commercial heating systems as a minimum.
Experience / Qualifications:
* Gas Safe Registered - Essential
* CCN1 and CKRI Gas Accreditation - Not essential as training will be given.
* Conforming to gas safety installation and use regulations
* Self-motivated, organised and able to manage modest paperwork volumes
* Outstanding attitude towards customer care ensuring a courteous approach is adapted always
* Attention to detail whilst protecting clients' property
* Have a flexible approach to working hours
* Strictly adhere to health and safety procedures and all relevant industry regulations
* Must have previous experience of a similar role
* Carry out any other reasonable duties within the role, which may be allocated from time to time
* Full driving license (with a maximum of 6 points).
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
*CVs should be submitted in the following format please. - Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not currently accepted but we're working on it. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size. Thank you.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly. If you experience any problems with submitting your application please give us a call on 01353 645004 and we'll help.