BMS Control Maintenance Engineer - REF No. NL5905
Industry Sector: Engineering - Systems
Location: Tonbridge, Kent, England
Salary: from £30000 to £40000 per Annum
FRS Office: London (North)
Consultant: Colin Date
Detailed Job Description
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading building services controls provider working principally throughout the South East. Salary up to £45K for the right experience
The successful candidate will be responsible for scheduled day to day planned preventative maintenance and operational integrity of installed BMS control systems across a variety of sites; will carry out remedial and small works jobs; assist with site surveys for PPM and small works.
Applications from suitably qualified ex-military personnel will be relevant for this position, although all qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities :
* Maintain operational integrity of clients installed BMS to a high level.
* Produce updated asset registers for all networks, outstations, field equipment and Supervisor PC's.
* Attend to emergency callout, remedial and extra works tasks.
* Identify opportunities for implementing energy reduction strategies and / or enhancements
* Carry out site surveys for proposed PPM Contracts and small works.
* Validate and maintain the asset register for individual sites.
* Establish that all physical licences, tokens and software discs are available and document their whereabouts.
* Assist with the preparation of a Planned Preventative Maintenance schedule for all installed outstations and controls.
* Prepare Dynamic Risk Assessments; provide feedback on Method Statements, Access and Work Permits.
* Action alarms received where a head end or user interface is fitted.
* Update the site O&M manuals with any discrepancies found during routine maintenance or after any changes have been made.
* Provide on-site quotations for minor remedial works (to be implemented at a later date with full procedural information provided).
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
* Demonstrable experience working in the Building Management Systems sector.
* Experience of Trend / Tridium
* Relevant experience working as a Field Service & Maintenance Engineer
* Full UK Driving licence
* Excellent interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills and the ability work with users of all levels
* Flexibility to working hours, on occasion late or work.
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
*CVs should be submitted in the following format please. - Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not currently accepted but we're working on it. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size. Thank you.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly. If you experience any problems with submitting your application please give us a call on 01353 645004 and we'll help.