BMS Control Engineer - REF No. NL5904
Industry Sector: Engineering - Systems
Location: Tonbridge, Kent, England
Salary: from £35000 to £45000 per Annum
FRS Office: London (North)
Consultant: Colin Date
Detailed Job Description
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading building services controls provider working principally throughout the South East
BMS Control Engineer responsibilities are carried out within a post-order Project Team where a Project Engineer or Project Team Manager will have ultimate responsibility for the delivery of each project.
Applications from suitably qualified ex-military personnel will be relevant for this position, although all qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities :
* Refer any contractual or commercial matters to the Project Engineer or Project Team Manager for their consideration and involvement.
* Assist with the design requirements of each control system project, seek information and implement the control system design as required. To include Control Panel Drawings, Control Valve Selection Schedules, Des of Ops, DDC Strategy and/or Graphics Details.
* Produce as required. RFIs, Tech Subs, Progress Reports, Commissioning Reports.
* Carry out system commissioning to include field wiring checks and motor rotations, control panel adjustments such as fuse/MCB rating checks and overload settings and carry out full control circuit functional tests and controller performance (including confirmation of correct DDC).
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
* Demonstrable experience working in the BMS controls sector.
* Experience of Trend /Tridium.
* Relevant experience working as a Field Service & Maintenance Engineer
* Full UK Driving licence
* Excellent interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills and the ability work with users of all levels
* Flexibility to working hours, on occasion late or weekend work.
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
*CVs should be submitted in the following format please. - Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not currently accepted but we're working on it. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size. Thank you.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly. If you experience any problems with submitting your application please give us a call on 01353 645004 and we'll help.