Depot Supervisor - REF No. EB5887
Industry Sector: Warehousing and Logistics
Salary: from £19000 to £20000 per Annum
FRS Office: Birmingham (East)
Consultant: Rodger Lloyd
Detailed Job Description
EB5887 Depot Supervisor
Salary: Negotiable (Dependant on experience)
Location: Chepstow, Gloucestershire
Position: Permanent (42.5 Days a Week)
We are looking for a Depot Supervisor who will be responsible to the Regional Transport Supervisor and will be responsible for the day to day running of the Chepstow Transport Hub. The Depot Supervisor must be a strong-minded organiser with good customer service skills you will enjoy variety in a role that offers new challenges every day and comes with a healthy amount of pressure. This Depot Supervisor must also be excellent man manager capable of dealing with a 6-strong workforce in an industrial environment.
Full training will be given to the Depot Supervisor and the first week of employment and training will be in Coventry and then will be required to work from the Depot in Chepstow.
(Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Marines) are strongly encouraged.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
* Daily collections for 6 plus vans ensuring they are used to maximise efficiency and keep costs under control.
* Ensure the fleet of vans is kept on the road and serviced, maintained and repaired as required.
* Ensure that all relevant H&S requirements are adhered to and that the site is fit for purpose.
Experience / Qualifications:
* Previous experience ideally transport depot
* IT - Microsoft applications
* Clean Driving Licence with no previous bans
* 3.5 tonne vehicle license (Class B)
* Forklift Licence - training will be provided
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
*CVs should be submitted in the following format please. - Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not currently accepted but we're working on it. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size. Thank you.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly. If you experience any problems with submitting your application please give us a call on 01353 645004 and we'll help.