B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineer (Days) - REF No. EB5884
Industry Sector: Engineering - Aircraft
Salary: from £36000 to £51000 per Annum
FRS Office: Birmingham (East)
Consultant: Paul Lewis
Detailed Job Description
EB5884 B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineer (Days)
Salary: £36,000 to £51,000
Location: East Midlands
Position: Permanent (7 Days On / 7 Days Off)
Benefits: Pension, Loyalty Bonus after 12 Months
We are looking for an B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineer (s) to work days and to provide and support effective and efficient engineering at EMA hub, that meets the operational requirements in a sustainable and safe manner. These B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineer (s) will be responsible for ensuring that the relevant hangar and line work at EMA is carried out on time, in full, and to the required standards. The B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineer (s) must hold Unrestricted EASA B2 license - preferable type rating on either 737CL, 737NG or BAe ATP. (Non- type holders will still be considered) .
Basic B1 Salary of £36,861 Plus:
* £4,500 EMA-Hub shift allowance.
* £1,998 ATP type rating (unrestricted)
* £3,280 B737CL Type rating (unrestricted)
* £3,280 B737NG (unrestricted)
Applications from ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
* Responsible for certifying the work in the hangar and line; in consultation with the Maintenance Supervisors and Base Station Controller (BSC)
* Ensure all work is completed IAW company procedures and the relevant maintenance documentation, Technical logs and work orders, are completed and returned to technical records.
* Responsible for ensuring any required parts/tools for maintenance are ordered correctly and monitor with logistics/supervisors regarding estimated delivery times.
* Ensure tools and equipment are treated correctly, and are stored in the correct locations
* Responsible for ensuring proper handover procedures are completed iaw the MOE.
* Ensure company premises are maintained and good housekeeping standards are met at all times. Report any building/facilities defects to Maintenance Supervisors and/or BSC.
* Be well informed about valid instructions, regulations and maintenance information.
* Be well informed about the procedures regarding production quality control and quality audit especially how they apply at the specific maintenance tasks.
* Perform maintenance on equipment that is used for maintenance and apply a high maintenance standard. Restore and clean all equipment after the maintenance activity. When equipment fails or is found to be faulty, immediately report this to the certifying staff.
* Keep current with the approved working schedules, Company procedures, requirements and any authorisation ratings held for the work performed.
* Have confidence to issue an SMS report if a violation from the established WAS Flight Safety Standard is discovered.
* Carry out any other such reasonable duties as the company sees fit in accordance with the responsibilities of the position
Experience / Qualifications:
* Minimum 5 years Aviation Engineering experience
* Must be Proactive, self-motivated & confident self-starter
* Effective interpersonal skills
* Possess confident and effective communication skills (both written & verbal)
* Ability to make good judgements based on the needs of the company operation, in a very fluid, fast changing environment.
* Proven problem solving and Planning & Organizing skills
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
*CVs should be submitted in the following format please. - Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not currently accepted but we're working on it. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size. Thank you.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly. If you experience any problems with submitting your application please give us a call on 01353 645004 and we'll help.