Live-in Carer - REF No. HQ5863
Industry Sector: Healthcare
Location: Kingswood, Surrey, England
Salary: from £25000 to £50000 per Annum
FRS Office: FRS Headquarters
Consultant: William Son
Detailed Job Description
A Carer is required full-time to reside in a large property providing care and support for a high net worth individual. You will work with the client's family and with other staff members to ensure proper quality of life is delivered. Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role, but training will be provided for the right individual.
You must be physically fit and be able to carry heavy loads, be reliable, have attention to detail, be hardworking, be personable and have excellent driving ability. The successful candidate will be living in a coach house on the premises.
The role requires the Carer to be on standby during their weekly shifts to provide emergency care; as such requires a 24/7 presence on the premises.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel (British Army, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy or Royal Marines) are strongly encouraged to apply.
* During the day, assist client with all aspects of personal care such as washing, shaving, oral hygiene, toileting, dressing, mobility, and other necessary activities
* Out of hours, remain on the premises to respond to any emergency situations and to any ad-hoc situations as required
* Provide driving for the client to any destination
* Complete daily records
* Have current UK driving licence
* Be physically fit
* Caring and compassionate attitude
* Have excellent people-facing skills
* Works well within a team
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Be good with pets
* Ability to work regular, flexible hours (as you will be on-site and on-call)
* Attention to detail
* Must have the ability to work effectively under pressure and be able to react to changing priorities
* Previous experience working in the Care industry
* Worked with high net worth clientele
Salary negotiable for the right individual
*CVs should be submitted in the following format please. - Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not currently accepted but we're working on it. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size. Thank you.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly. If you experience any problems with submitting your application please give us a call on 01353 645004 and we'll help.