Ex-Military Team Manager - REF No. EB5848
Industry Sector: Warehousing and Logistics
Location: Coventry, West Midlands, England
Salary: from £24000 to £27000 per Annum
FRS Office: Birmingham (East)
Consultant: Rodger Lloyd
Detailed Job Description
EB5848 Ex-Military Team Manager
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 (Negotiable dependent on experience)
Benefits: 28 days holiday per annum (including public holidays), enrolment onto Nest Pension Scheme, enrolment onto the employee benefits platform Perkbox
Working Hours: Shift pattern: 4 days on/4days off 8am- 8pm
Forces Recruitment Services are recruiting an Ex-Military Team Manager to ensure the smooth running of the full operation process and safe working practices within our fast-paced environment. Responsible for maintaining and improving performance and productivity and ensuring all KPI information is reported onto the correct systems accurately.
Applications from Ex-Military personnel
(Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Marines) are strongly encouraged.
Key areas of Responsibility
* Receiving, scanning
* Interpreting & fulfilling sales orders for customers and productivity requirements.
* Maintaining quality in line with guidelines set out.
* Organising delivery schedules with the wholesale co-ordinator and ensuring delivery deadlines are met.
* Co-ordinating the loading of shipments with external carriers when required.
* Ensure all warehouse employees are fully trained to carry out their roles and that training records are kept up to date.
* Reporting information
* Reporting hourly performance KPI's to members of the team.
* Liaising with the Shift Leader to feedback any issues and remain in line with operational processes.
* Involvement in weekly wholesale meetings with the wholesale co-ordinator to retain focus on objectives.
* Compiling and reporting daily production levels.
* Reporting consumable levels to the wholesale co-ordinator.
* Administrative duties as and when they are required.
* Health and Safety
* Comply with, and make positive contribution to, all company policy, rules and procedures for Health & Safety and current H&S legislation and best practice.
* Ensure that all employees within own area of responsibility know, understand and comply with all company policy, rules and procedures for Health & Safety and current H&S legislation and best practice
* Other Responsibilities
* Learning about the organisations products and services and keeping up to date with any relevant changes.
* Undertake any other reasonable tasks as and when required.
* Personal organisation, planning and time management
* Influence and personal effectiveness
* Judgement and decision making
* Must have managerial experience
*CVs should be submitted in the following format please. - Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not currently accepted but we're working on it. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size. Thank you.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly. If you experience any problems with submitting your application please give us a call on 01353 645004 and we'll help.