Senior Network Engineer - REF No. NL5632
Industry Sector: Information Technology
Location: Epsom, Surrey, England
Salary: from £40000 to £50000 per Annum
FRS Office: London (North)
Consultant: Colin Date
Our client provides network engineering and support services across a broad range of industry sectors. The Senior Network Engineer will manage the network services business unit Senior Engineering Team.
Detailed Job Description
Our client provides network engineering and support services across a broad range of industry sectors.
The Senior Network Engineer will manage the network services business unit Senior Engineering Team.
Applications from suitably qualified ex-military personnel (Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Marines) will be particularly relevant for this position.
* The Senior Network Engineer role requires the necessary skills, experience and competence to effectively operate and evolve the BU to meet current and future technical challenges and opportunities.
* Monitor, support and maintain networks and other contracted systems and to deliver the professional services that supports Company customers and the services offered.
* Review standards vs needs and identify opportunities for improvement, gain consensus and then implement within Company project structure.
* Background in L2 support with hands-on hardware and interests in network design, build, configuration and site implementation in a broad range of critical infrastructure environments
* Manage Network engineering projects and support services across a range of industry sectors.
* Minimum 5 years relevant experience, with proven ability to transfer skills gained in IT to Operation Technology.
* Minimum SC (Security Clearance).
* Ability to work independently and without direct supervision
* Strong commercial skills
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
*CVs should be submitted in the following format please. - Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not currently accepted but we're working on it. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size. Thank you.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly. If you experience any problems with submitting your application please give us a call on 01353 645004 and we'll help.