Regional Contract Manager - REF No. HQ5314
Industry Sector: Engineering - Electrical
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: circa £40000 per Annum
FRS Office: FRS Headquarters
Consultant: Steve Ridley
Detailed Job Description
A Regional Contract Manager is needed by an innovative solutions provider who enables older people, or those with complex health needs, to live more independently and enhance their quality of life. The Regional Contract Manager provides project management for all the installations within territory and so you will work closely with the sales and service teams from order placement through to commissioning for a range of Community Alarms and Warden Call Systems. You will also manage the supplier relationships and service issues to deliver a first class user experience. This is a field-based role and so applications will be considered from anyone living in the South East.
Applications from ex-military personnel (British Army, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy and Royal Marines) are strongly encouraged.
* Ownership of customer experience from order placement to commissioning and hand-over
* Manage turnover, cost and margin, to ensure that profits are maximised for each project
* Management of the installer base, including identifying and appointing new third party installers and managing/reviewing existing installer performance
* Pre-project and kick-off meetings, progress reviews, commissioning and client handovers
* Ownership of project documentation including work packages and customer sign-offs
* Provide technical support to resolve site issues
* Upsell equipment and agree additional charges to increase sales value and margin
* Undertake installation audits to ensure full compliance and all costs are fully allocated
* Maintain site records including visit reports, meeting agendas, action points etc.
* Manage customer and contractor complaints through to resolution
Knowledge, skills and qualifications - essential:
* Five years' experience in a technology-based environment
* Background in electrical installations who can manage sub-contractors and has had experience of new-build and upgrade projects
* Project management experience
* Technical awareness/understanding
* Experienced in resolving customer issues
* Successful record of implementing and managing business change
* Proven analytical skills including forecasting planning models
* Experience of negotiating contracts with installers and suppliers
* High level communication and customer facing skills
* Experienced manager and team player
* Knowledge of contract law covering installation and service work
Knowledge, skills and qualifications - desirable:
* Knowledge of Community Alarms and associated equipment marketplace
* Experience in Warden call, door entry & fire alarm installations or a background in the CCTV or security industry
* Experienced in developing lasting customer relationships
* Committed to continuous improvement
You will be a commercially and technically-minded person who is able to demonstrate a customer-first attitude. You will be results orientated with strong negotiation skills and a profit oriented approach.
* Life Insurance
* Scottish Widows Pension
* 25 days leave plus bank holidays (plus ability to buy up to three days extra)
* Company car/monthly car allowance
*CVs should be submitted in the following format please. - Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not currently accepted but we're working on it. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size. Thank you.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly. If you experience any problems with submitting your application please give us a call on 01353 645004 and we'll help.