Trainee Enforcement Agents – London and the Home Counties
Since 1996, we have been offering superior revenue collection services to our clients and an effective and ethical recovery process for their customers. This, along with our constant pursuit of excellence, has helped to establish our position as one of the leading companies in the Revenues collection industry. A position we have been proud to occupy from day one.
Our innovative approach has allowed us to remain at the forefront of an industry that has changed considerably over the past 22 years.
However, there are some things that have not changed. Today, just as when we started, we believe our people are what make us truly different. Thanks to our Investor in People programme and our fully trained in-house team, we build long-standing relationships with our clients who can, by working in partnership with us, offer an open and straightforward collection service to their customers.
Salary - £22,000.00 Basic + Commission and Bonus (OTE £35,000 +)
• Able to organise own workload and prioritise after Training
• Able to work on own
• Use of initiative
• Communication skills
• Assessment skills
• Ability to deal with the public in difficult situations
• Able to communicate with people on all levels – orally and in writing
• Must be assertive whilst at the same time compassionate
• Confident manner and strong personality
• Have good administration skills
• Smartly dressed
Shift Patterns 6.00am to 2.00pm and 1.00pm to 9.00pm including every other Saturday.
- High earning potential for hard working individuals
- Training for CICM Exam under our Investors in People accreditation
- Work Related Bonus Scheme
- Enforcement Agent Certification / Long Term Career
We work in professional partnership with our clients to:
• Achieve successful outcomes
• Ensure an ethical, effective manner
• Be pro-active and reactive to their needs
• Harness the latest operational and information technologies
• Ensure regular communication through a dedicated Customer Services Manager
• Build trust and maintain a fair and respectful relationship with their customers.
We employ full-time enforcement agents, who always carry official photographic and County Court Certification identification. You will follow our code of conduct at all times. This means you will adopt a respectful and fair approach to every customer you interact with.
To achieve a high level of revenue collection it is absolutely essential to maintain a good relationship between our clients and their customers, we tailor our approach to each individual case.
Our employees are trained to work with vulnerable adults in a sensitive manner, ensuring they understand the information provided and are given adequate time to settle their debts. You will also undertake the level 3 Vulnerability and Safeguarding of Children and Adults CPD course when you join us, and refresh learning every year.
All our staff work within the Laws of Distress and the National Enforcement Standards and Code of Practice. We take confidentiality seriously and we have procedures in place to ensure all of our operations work within the legislation of the Data Protection Act.
Learn More And Apply
Telephone 020 8290 0866 for an application form or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Southlands Road