UK Sales Director - REF No. NL5481
Industry Sector: Sales
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England
Salary: from £60000 to £75000 per Annum
FRS Office: London (North)
Consultant: Colin Date
Our client is a rapidly-expanding company, looking to increase it's client base and market share supplying an extensive range of specialist equipment globally for the aerospace industry. An opportunity has arisen for a UK Sales Director to join them to develop and implement a sales strategy for the UK Aerospace market. In addition to the basic salary up to 20% bonus, car/allowance, and benefits. Applications from suitably qualified ex-military personnel (Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Marines) will be particularly relevant for this position.
Detailed Job Description
Our client is a rapidly-expanding company, looking to increase it's client base and market share supplying an extensive range of specialist equipment globally for the aerospace industry.
An opportunity has arisen for a UK Sales Director to join them to develop and implement a sales strategy for the UK Aerospace market.
Applications from suitably qualified ex-military personnel (Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Marines) will be particularly relevant for this position.
* Develop and implement a sales strategy for the UK Aerospace market.
* Responsibility for the UK Sales Team, including managing objectives, reviews and results.
* Develop new and existing UK customers with regular customer visits.
* Be a proactive member of the Management Team and support day to day activities of the Company.
* UK Sales Strategy - Develop and implement a sales strategy capable of doubling sales in the UK.
* UK Sales Team Management - implementation a sales strategy, including management of UK Sales Team (General Manager - Sales, Account Managers and Junior Account Manager. This includes organisation, objective setting, regular reviews and support.
* UK Sales Growth - Through customer relationship and management, develop key UK sales accounts. Use industry knowledge, contacts and aerospace industry market research to identify and introduce new potential customers in the UK; monitor and report on market and competitor activities; assist with bid selection and preparation; prepare and follow up on key quote requests.
* UK Contract Review - Assist the General Manager - Sales with contract review where necessary.
* Management Team - Be a leading member of the Company Management Team, assisting in all aspects of running a successfully growing business.
* You will be an experienced, versatile senior sales policy-maker with proven success.
* Ideally you will have experience of selling to the Aerospace sector, though this isn't essential if you can show you have sold successfully in a complex sales process.
* Have a proven track record in sales both account management and business development.
* Excellent communication, presentation and consultative sales skill.
* Top level organization and work management skills.
* Previous involvement in strategic sales planning and forecasting.
* Have a dynamic approach, bringing energy and passion into the business.
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
*CVs should be submitted in the following format please. - Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not currently accepted but we're working on it. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size. Thank you.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly. If you experience any problems with submitting your application please give us a call on 01353 645004 and we'll help.