Warehouse Manager - REF No. EB5400
Industry Sector: Warehousing and Logistics
Salary: circa £23000 per Annum
FRS Office: Birmingham (East)
Consultant: Paul Lewis
An opportunity has arisen with our Client who is looking to recruit a Warehouse Manager for a successful company that has provided innovative, precision engineering products to markets throughout the world for over 100 years. The Warehouse Manager will receive a salary of £23,000 depending on experience and is happy to work 40 hours a week. The opportunity of Warehouse Manager comes with Full Support, Company Pension and 25 Days Holiday.
Detailed Job Description
EB5400 Warehouse Manager
Location: Redditch, West Midlands
An opportunity has arisen with our Client who is looking to recruit a Warehouse Manager for a successful company that has provided innovative, precision engineering products to markets throughout the world for over 100 years.
The Warehouse Manager will receive a salary of £23,000 depending on experience and is happy to work 40 hours a week. The opportunity of Warehouse Manager comes with Full Support, Company Pension and 25 Days Holiday.
Applications from ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged.
* Day to day planning and operational management of all warehouse activities including goods-in, storage, inventory, picking and dispatch
* Focus on developing processes
* Take an active role in ISO9001 and 14001 QMS so support quality compliance
* Ensure optimisation of warehouse space through effective planning, layout and utilisation
* Ensure all KPI's are monitored in order to maintain and improve supply chain performance
* Develop a continuous improvement culture that focuses on every aspect of the warehouse operation
* In addition to day to day activities you will also focus on strategic planning and development
The opportunity of Warehouse Manager , is an ideal position for an enthusiastic candidate looking for a challenging role in an exciting industry. You will also have :
Experience / Qualifications
* Full & Clean Driving License
* FLT License would be a benefit
* Computer competency is required to operate the Clients system ( full training given )
* You will have a strong warehouse and distribution background providing a next day B2B delivery service to retail, wholesale or trade customers
* In addition to excellent day to day management and operations experience you will also have a strong strategic focus
* Change management, transitioning and project managements skills are essential
* Experience and outlook will also contain a strong emphasis on continuous improvement
* Excellent customer service will be at the centre of all that you do
* A strong commitment to health and safety is essential
* Strong stakeholder, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills are key to success
* You will also have excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
Interested applicants for the role of Warehouse Manager , will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
*CVs should be submitted in the following format please. - Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not currently accepted but we're working on it. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size. Thank you.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly. If you experience any problems with submitting your application please give us a call on 01353 645004 and we'll help.