Mechanical Service / Installation Engineer - REF No. BS5366
Industry Sector: Engineering - Field Service
Location: Taunton, Somerset, England
Salary: from £25000 to £30000 per Annum
FRS Office: Solent
Consultant: Nick Hawkins
A leading company providing dental surgery equipment and service.is now looking for a Mechanical Service / Installation Engineer to expand its team. Based in the Exeter / Taunton / Weston-super-Mare area, the Mechanical Service / Installation Engineer will enjoy working on their own initiative and being part of a small, committed team.
Detailed Job Description
BS5366: Mechanical Service / Installation Engineer
Salary: £ 25,000 - £30,000 plus Company Van, Mobile Phone, Tablet and Pension
Location: Taunton area
Due to continued growth, a leading company providing dental surgery equipment and service.is now looking for a Mechanical Service / Installation Engineer to expand its team. Based in the Exeter / Taunton / Weston-super-Mare area, the Mechanical Service / Installation Engineer will enjoy working on their own initiative and being part of a small, committed team.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* The day to day work will be dealing with dental practices and public sector dental services.
* Servicing and carrying out breakdown repairs to dental chairs, equipment, suction motors, compressors and x-ray equipment.
* The job will also include the installation of the same range of products.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Dental experience preferred but not essential, as job specific technical training will be provided
* Good mechanical skills
* Basic electrical and electronics fault finding experience
* Understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
* A willingness to learn
Applicants interested in this position, will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
*CVs should be submitted in the following format please. - Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not currently accepted but we're working on it. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size. Thank you.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly. If you experience any problems with submitting your application please give us a call on 01353 645004 and we'll help.