Automotive Cybersecurity Pen Tester - REF No. EB5290
Industry Sector: Information Technology
Salary: from £35000 to £45000 per Annum
FRS Office: Birmingham (East)
Consultant: Paul Lewis
An exciting requirement for an Automotive Cybersecurity Pen Tester has arisen to work with a world class, independent engineering consultancy, operating in multiple locations around the world, to support vehicle manufacturers and their supply chain with cutting-edge engineering and testing expertise. This Client is looking to employ an Automotive Cybersecurity Pen Tester to join a new team in Nuneaton.
Detailed Job Description
EB5290: Automotive Cybersecurity Pen Tester
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 DOE
Location: Nuneaton, West Midlands
Benefits: Various Company Benefits
An exciting requirement for an Automotive Cybersecurity Pen Tester has arisen to work with a world class, independent engineering consultancy, operating in multiple locations around the world, to support vehicle manufacturers and their supply chain with cutting-edge engineering and testing expertise.
This Client is looking to employ an Automotive Cybersecurity Pen Tester to join a new team in Nuneaton.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged
This role will include, but not be limited to, increasing MIRAs ethical and trusted automotive cybersecurity service offerings with specific focus on:
* The development and delivery of MIRA's automotive cybersecurity penetration testing and privacy assessment services
A minimum of 5 years' experience in a relevant field is essential and more than 10 years is preferred. Relevant experience shall include, but not be limited to:
* Hands-on cybersecurity penetration testing in a high technology industry or within the automotive industry
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a high level of experience, knowledge and skills including:
* Demonstrate technical expertise in all day-to-day activities with emphasis on the development and delivery of penetration testing from the point of view of an attacker, design for vulnerability resolution, and applying base knowledge to attacking new technologies as they are developed by the automotive industry.
* Proven ability to think like an attacker.
* Demonstrate commercial awareness, tasking and accountability, service quality, and timely delivery
* Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the principles behind automotive cybersecurity design and its importance for complex technologies, along with a strong technical understanding of penetration test specifications and procedures
* Demonstrate technical delivery to include test plans, control plans, similar customer documentation
* Strong analytical, planning, organisational, and time management skills
* Proven background in process improvement and problem resolution projects
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills, particularly where technical information must be conveyed in a clear manner - presentation skills must be demonstrated
Candidates should have the following qualifications for this role;
* GCSE English/Math's/Physics
* City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
* A Degree, Masters or PhD
Candidates must hold a full driving licence.
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
*CVs MUST be named in the format "YOUR NAME - CV.doc" and be in either Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not accepted. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly.