Senior Project Engineer - REF No. BS5273
Industry Sector: Project Management
Location: Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire, England
Salary: from £35000 to £40000 per Annum
FRS Office: Solent
Consultant: Nick Hawkins
As a member of the team, The Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for the driving robot and ADAS target products. The products are used to test and validate the latest vehicle safety technologies designed to intervene automatically in the event of pending collision.
Detailed Job Description
BS5273: Senior Project Engineer
Location: Bradford on Avon, Wiltshire
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000-40,000 depending on experience
One of the world's leading designers and manufacturers of advanced driving robots used for vehicle development is now looking to recruit a Senior Project Engineer to join its track testing team. As a member of the team, The Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for the driving robot and ADAS target products. The products are used to test and validate the latest vehicle safety technologies designed to intervene automatically in the event of pending collision.
* You will work with leading automotive clients worldwide
* Support the range of products.
* Demonstrate and promote products to customers.
* Develop the product range to suit new applications and requirements.
* The role also provides the opportunity for worldwide travel to assist customers on site.
Key Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
* The ideal candidate will hold an engineering or technical degree.
* Have a creative and analytical mind.
* The ability to troubleshoot.
* Mechanical or physical sciences background
* Strong mathematical literacy
* Experience in the automotive industry
* Knowledge of Vehicle Dynamics
* A working knowledge of electrical systems (e.g motors and drives)
* Computing skill with an interest in coding (Matlab, Arduino or similar)
* Familiar with control system design and sensors (e.g. PID)
* Good communication skills
* Knowledge of digital communication in vehicle (CAN)
* Project Management experience would be an advantage
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted. Please state your salary expectations.
*CVs MUST be named in the format "YOUR NAME - CV.doc" and be in either Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not accepted. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly.