Head of Technical Services - REF No. NL5255
Industry Sector: Facilities Management
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: from £45000 to £50000 per Annum
FRS Office: London (North)
Consultant: Colin Date
To fulfil an essential Operations Management Team role and to work closely with the other key team members to deliver a first class service by maintaining all aspects of estate and operations. This role is key in driving standards whilst making the most efficient use of resources. Managing effective working relationships with the organization's outsourced services provider and ensuring they deliver to the agreed service levels. Acting as Project Manager in the procurement and execution of maintenance and building works and delivering projects on time and within budget.
Detailed Job Description
To fulfil an essential Operations Management Team role and to work closely with the other key team members to deliver a first class service by maintaining all aspects of estate and operations. This role is key in driving standards whilst making the most efficient use of resources.
Managing effective working relationships with the organization's outsourced services provider and ensuring they deliver to the agreed service levels. Acting as Project Manager in the procurement and execution of maintenance and building works and delivering projects on time and within budget.
Applications from suitably qualified ex-military personnel (Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Marines) will be particularly relevant for this position.
* To manage effective buildings maintenance policies and procedures ensuring all facilities are maintained to an appropriate level including planned preventative maintenance
* Act as Project Manager for the procurement and implementation of all necessary outsourced services
* Support the Head of Operations with the delivery of departmental planning
* Contract management of outsourced service providers
* Oversee planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and reactive maintenance programme of works, suppliers and term contracts, ensuring expectations are met
* Maintain a robust framework of condition surveys and works programme information, and be responsible for managing an integrated facilities management system
* Supervise the daily arrangements for both hard and soft services including management of deliveries
* Manage budgets providing a full audit trail, and service charge management
* Monitor the condition of building and grounds, notifying FM teams of work to be carried out
* Develop and evolve property maintenance and presentation standards, reporting performance against these on a regular basis
* Maintain a visible presence FOH monitoring the maintenance of presentation and maintenance standards
* Ensure operational excellence by initiating and maintaining policies, procedures and administration relevant to the department's purpose.
* Work with the Head of Operations on budget planning and the implementation of cost controls
* Degree or equivalent professional qualification in a recognised Buildings management/mechanical & electrical engineering
* IOSH and/or NEBOSH qualification and/or accreditation discipline
* Project Management qualifications/accreditation; AMP/Prince 2
* Experience of working in a facilities and/or contract management in a busy customer focused service/commercial environment.
* Experience of procuring facilities and/or maintenance services.
* Experience of developing and managing service level agreements and relationships with external stakeholders and suppliers.
* Experience of delivering services through a third party supplier including contract management.
* Experience of delivering emergency procedures including service delivery and business continuity..
* Experience of effectively managing resources including reporting and forecasting.
* Flexible, positive attitude, ability to work on own initiative, adaptive to change and determination to succeed.
* Proactive and hands-on approach, ability to be creative, generate new ideas and pursue opportunities, overcoming obstacles where necessary.
* Calm under pressure and confident in negotiation.
* A passion for exceeding customer expectations and a willingness to go the extra mile.
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
*CVs MUST be named in the format "YOUR NAME - CV.doc" and be in either Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not accepted. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly.