Test Engineer - REF No. HQ5071
Industry Sector: Engineering - Electrical
Location: West London
Salary: from £24000 to £34000 per Annum
FRS Office: FRS Headquarters
Consultant: Sam Harding
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Test Engineer to provide industry leading safety-critical services for the protection of people, buildings and infrastructure.
Detailed Job Description
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Test Engineer to provide industry leading safety-critical services for the protection of people, buildings and infrastructure. You will be a confident self-starter with experience in a field based service role, excellent interpersonal skills and able to use initiative. The position offers a competitive salary, employment package and great place to work.
Applications from ex-military personnel (British Army, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy and Royal Marines) are strongly encouraged.
Key Responsibilities / Experience:
* Survey, test and inspect lightning protection and buried earthing systems
* Display excellent customer service skills in fulfilling the needs of our clients
* Record and produce comprehensive reports on the condition of systems using a Personal Digital Assistant (PDA)
* Uphold health and safety standards through proficient use of risk and method statements
* Must hold a clean current driving licence
* Experience within the construction industry holding a valid CSCS card with knowledge of lightning protection industry standards would be advantageous, however full training will be given . A flexible approach to work with the ability to travel and lodge away is essential in this role. A clean and current driving licence is essential.
* Driven and self-motivated
* Keen eye for detail
* Polite, reliable and punctual
* Clean and tidy worker
* Disciplined, professional and honest
Salary: £24,000 (£34,000 - £36,000 OTE)
22 days holiday
Hours: 40 Hour Week (Monday to Friday)
Location: West London
Job Type: Permanent
Vacancy Reference: HQ5071
*CVs MUST be named in the format "YOUR NAME - CV.doc" and be in either Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not accepted. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly.