PSV Driver - REF No. EB5069
Industry Sector: Warehousing and Logistics
Location: West Midlands
Salary: circa £9.88 per Hour
FRS Office: Birmingham (East)
Consultant: Paul Lewis
To drive a Passenger Carrying Vehicle in a safe and professional manner, to the standard required by the Department of Transport PCV Test, to convey Customers along pre-determined routes in accordance with agreed time schedules. Professional Bus Drivers are required to undertake the following duties and responsibilities in a safe, reliable and courteous manner.
Detailed Job Description
EB5069 PSV Bus Driver
Salary: £9.88 Per Hour
Location: West Midlands
To drive a Passenger Carrying Vehicle in a safe and professional manner, to the standard required by the Department of Transport PCV Test, to convey Customers along pre-determined routes in accordance with agreed time schedules.
Professional Bus Drivers are required to undertake the following duties and responsibilities in a safe, reliable and courteous manner.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged
Main Duties / Responsibilities
* To drive on pre-determined routes, in accordance with detailed information
* on duty boards and rosters, and effectively maintain appropriate time schedules.
* To control customer loading and ensure the legal capacities are not exceeded.
* To pick up and set down customers at bus stops with due care for their safety as they board and alight the bus.
* To stop for intending customers and Company officials where indicated either at official bus stops by external signs or by request on 'Hail and Ride' sections of route only.
* To check vehicles for lost property and hand this to the appropriate staff member in accordance with Company procedures.
* To ensure that the bus is roadworthy by doing a complete walk round check on the vehicle and completing the Vehicle Condition Report, in accordance with Company training and procedures.
* To use the on-bus radio in a professional manner for conveying information or seeking advice.
* To follow Company procedures in the event of breakdowns, accidents and emergencies
* To be fully conversant with any Company vehicle to be driven, once vehicle type training has been provided
* To set all destination blinds to ensure that the information displayed is correct and legible
* To input fare information into the electronic ticket machine, issue tickets, inspect and record passes including return tickets.
* To check the validity of travelcards, tickets and passes, and to withdraw those suspected as being invalid, in accordance with Company procedures
* To treat customers in a courteous and professional manner, and be alert, careful, considerate and helpful always during the journey.
* To conform to all rules and regulations as laid down in the Road Traffic Act and by Company procedures, rules and regulations.
* To follow instructions of any Company official.
* To use ramps as required to allow access/egress to the vehicle by disabled/elderly or mobility impaired customers.
Experience / Qualifications:
* Must hold a valid car licence with no more than 6 penalty points
* Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of written and spoken English
* Ability to work without close supervision
* Excellent people and communication skills with the ability to deal with people effectively and with ease
* Experience of delivering excellent customer service in a fast-paced working environment
* A proactive 'want to help' attitude
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
On-site Technician (Milton Keynes) - REF No. HQ5069
Industry Sector: Engineering - Instrument
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
Salary: from £26000 to £27000 per Annum
FRS Office: FRS Headquarters
Consultant: William Son
An On-site Technician is required to work within the operating theatre of a hospital based in Milton Keynes. The On-Site Technician will be employed by an internationally renowned manufacturer of high quality medical devices and will be deployed on the client's site to provide product knowledge, technical skills and support to both Surgeons and Nursing Staff within the theatre suites. Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel (such as Combat Medical Technicians, nursing staff, REME, Royal Signals etc.) are strongly encouraged for this position.
Detailed Job Description
An On-site Technician is required to work within the operating theatre of a hospital based in Milton Keynes. The On-Site Technician will be employed by an internationally renowned manufacturer of high quality medical devices and will be deployed on the client's site to provide product knowledge, technical skills and support to both Surgeons and Nursing Staff within the theatre suites.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel (such as Combat Medical Technicians, nursing staff, REME, Royal Signals etc.) are strongly encouraged for this position.
The suitable candidate will have previous experience of working in a healthcare or medical environment and have carried out fault-finding, maintenance & repair work to a variety of equipment types. Full training on the broad range of endoscopy equipment will be given along with regular on-going training to maintain your technical competency. The On-Site Technician will require good communication skills, be able to work independently on assignments whilst building strong relationships with our Key Stakeholders. The ability to concentrate, prioritise, problem solve and to be decisive are also essential qualities for this role.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* The day to day management of various assets in one or multiple customer facilities in the operating theatre and central sterile processing environment
* Video imaging system set-up and first line maintenance, the inspection, troubleshooting/replacement of devices used within the facility
* Preventative maintenance on all devices, trouble shoot video imaging and instrument issues in the theatre, inspection of the instruments and document their functionality
* Inspect and maintain instrument sets so that they are always in good working order and ready for use, document repairs and arrange replacement equipment
* Management of the devices and instruments as determined by the Managed Surgical Facility agreement
* To carry out Surgeon and Nurse user training necessary on equipment used in the Facility to ensure the smooth running of the Theatre Suite and the seamless interface between technical and clinical aspects to the ultimate benefit of the service delivered by the facility to the patient
* Attend all periodic and ad hoc meetings with the medical facility representative, medical and administrative staff employed by or on behalf of the facility
* Ensure that COSHH, HTM and all applicable Health & Safety standards and requirements are met at all times by the employees, servants and agents
* Ensure Services are ISO 9001 compliant
* Attend upon, supervise and manage the delivery, off-loading and storage of Equipment at the Unit by the Trust/ Hospital's Technical Support porterage and warehouse staff as required
* Awareness and compliance with local medical facility policies relevant to their activities
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £26,000 rising to £27,000 after probation
*CVs MUST be named in the format "YOUR NAME - CV.doc" and be in either Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not accepted. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly.