Security & Fire Systems Maintenance Engineer - REF No. NL5066
Industry Sector: Engineering - Electrical
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: from £25000 to £35000 per Annum
FRS Office: London (North)
Consultant: Colin Date
Security & Fire Systems Installation/ Maintenance Engineer. The position will mainly cover corporate sites within Greater London and South East Region although there are also national contracts so some working away will be required. This is a permanent position and additional training will be provided where required.
Detailed Job Description
Security & Fire Systems Installation/ Maintenance Engineer. The position will mainly cover corporate sites
within Greater London and South East Region although there are also national contracts so some working
away will be required.
This is a permanent position and additional training will be provided where required.
Applications from suitably qualified ex-military personnel (Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army,
Royal Marines) will be particularly relevant for this position.
* Install, commission and maintain systems in line with current standards and customer requirements
* Respond to service calls (Call out £50 per week standby) + overtime if appropriate
* Conduct on-site training and demonstrations
* Deliver a high class customer experience by providing the highest standards of customer service including problem solving whilst building customer relationships
* Prepare installations, utilising organisational skills, review specifications, associated drawings, documents and equipment
* Assist colleagues as and when required
* Understand and comply with health & safety regulations at all times
* Some overnight away working on National Contracts
* Overtime will be necessary and working nights on some maintenance
Qualifications & Skills
* CSCS Card
* City and Guilds
* Engineering - Electrical
Skills & Experience
* Experience installing Fire & Security Systems
* Technical background in the electrical/ electronic industry
* Reliable, trustworthy, self-motivated with can-do attitude
* Ability to work alone as well as in a team
* Ability to work to deadlines on specific projects
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills
* Hold a full UK driving Licence
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form
to which CVs must be pasted.
*CVs MUST be named in the format "YOUR NAME - CV.doc" and be in either Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not accepted. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly.