Aircraft Engineer (B2 Helicopters) - REF No. SW 5050
Industry Sector: Engineering - Aircraft
Location: Newquay, Cornwall, England
Salary: from £48000 to £49000 per Annum
FRS Office: South West
Consultant: Lee Clayson
An engineering role for an experienced B2 Engineer
Detailed Job Description
SW5050: Aircraft Engineer, B2 - Helicopters
I am currently looking for an experienced Aircraft Engineer, B2 Helicopters, for my client based in Newquay. Reporting to the Chief Engineer your duties will be varied to include a wide range of maintenance tasks (scheduled and unscheduled), defect diagnosis, rectifications, modifications and other mandatory and non-mandatory changes.
Normal duties will be in a hangar environment, but you may on occasion be asked to work in the field or at another site, possible overseas.
* Hold an EASA B2 Licence
* Previous experience in aircraft B2 licences engineer specialising in helicopters
* Competent in fault finding, scheduled maintenance and installation of avionic modifications
* Full UK driving licence
* An effective team player and capable of working with a small team of engineers
* Ability to work with minimum supervision and take responsibility for your own work
* Conscientious and flexible towards your workload
* Type rated in either one or more of S61/AS365 N2 (desirable)
* Preferably some experience of working within the military or support contracts
Working hours & pattern: 42.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, working a mix of shifts consisting of earlies and lates.
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted. Forces Recruitment Services were the first military recruitment agency and are the largest organisation of its kind in the UK. We are operating as a Recruitment Agency for our client. Please ask for Lee if making contact.
*CVs MUST be named in the format "YOUR NAME - CV.doc" and be in either Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not accepted. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly.