Spray Paint & Warehouse Operative - REF No. NL4988
Industry Sector: Engineering - General
Location: Acton, Greater London, England
Salary: from £25000 to £28000 per Annum
FRS Office: London (North)
Consultant: Colin Date
An opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading independent entertainment lighting and rigging providers who specializes in equipment for rock concert touring and theatre, in the UK and globally. An opportunity has arisen for an individual with excellent attention to detail and who is looking for a dynamic warehouse based role within a friendly and results driven team.
Detailed Job Description
An opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading independent entertainment lighting and rigging providers who specializes in equipment for rock concert touring and theatre, in the UK and globally.
An opportunity has arisen for an individual with excellent attention to detail and who is looking for a dynamic warehouse based role within a friendly and results driven team.
Applications from suitably qualified ex-military personnel (Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army) are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities :
* Preparing and spray paint truss, metal work and wood work.
* Hand painting truss, metal work and woodwork.
* Mixing paint and cleaning tools and equipment for spraying and stenciling.
* Operating and running the spray booth in line with company policies and procedures.
* Ensuring the spray booth is clean and protected for painting.
* Following company procedures for use of spray guns and pressure fed respiratory equipment.
* Ensuring Respiratory Protective Equipment is maintained, inspected and tested in line with a Planned Periodic Maintenance schedule and test log is complete
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
* Self-motivated and capable of working independently and part of a team.
* High level of attention to detail.
* Take pride in their work.
* Good levels of communication, both verbal and written.
* Prepared during busy periods to work overtime at weekends and during the week.
* Two years' experience in a similar role.
* Relevant spray painting qualification or demonstrable experience.
* A good knowledge of spray booths procedures and air fed respiratory systems.
Company Benefits Include:
* Free onsite parking.
* Cash Back Health Care
* Private Healthcare provided by Bupa.
* 30 days holiday (inclusive of statutory UK Bank Holidays).
* Pension Scheme
* Discretionary annual company performance bonus.
* Use of the onsite company gym.
* Staff Further Education Scheme.
* Working with exceptional people and the latest technologies.
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
*CVs MUST be named in the format "YOUR NAME - CV.doc" and be in either Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not accepted. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly.