Drivers - REF No. SW 4954
Industry Sector: Driving and Transport
Location: Liskeard just off the A30
Salary: from £19000 to £25000 per Annum
FRS Office: South West
Consultant: Lee Clayson
Collections and deliveries throughout the Southwest and occasionally beyond
Detailed Job Description
SW 4954: Drivers Required
A long-established company in Liskeard has several driver vacancies for those with C (+E) or C1 licences with experience. Immediate starts available.
Roles and Responsibilities :
* Collections and deliveries throughout the Southwest and occasionally beyond
* Be confident driving large vehicles, occasionally in narrow lanes with restricted access
* Any other reasonable duties falling within your capabilities as directed by the business
Experience and Qualifications
* Either C1 or C (+E) licences, dependant on which role you're qualified for
* Tacho and CPC
* ADR would be desirable, but training can be provided if necessary
* Drivers should be capable of hands on and physically demanding work
* One of the vacancies involves the collection of fallen stock, so experience of working in a farm environment with livestock and/or handling a firearm would be advantageous
Working hours are normally Mon-Fri, 40 hour weeks, but occasionally there will be weekend work. Overtime will be paid at time and a half. 28 days leave per annum including Bank Holidays.
Interested applicants are to submit their CV in the first instance. We are providing an agency style service for our client. Please ask for Lee when making contact.
*CVs MUST be named in the format "YOUR NAME - CV.doc" and be in either Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not accepted. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly.