PD & CDM Advisor - REF No. SW 4549
Industry Sector: Health and Safety
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire, England
Salary: from £27000 to £30000 per Annum
FRS Office: South West
Consultant: Lee Clayson
A role for the H&S Advisor with knowledge and experience of CDM Regs 2015.
Detailed Job Description
SW 4549: PD & CDM Advisor
Salary: £27,000-£30,000 DOE
My client is looking for a PD & CDM advisor to join their team. Due to continued growth and success they require a health and safety professional who can provide CDM advice to a wide range of major residential and commercial projects to achieve compliance with CDM 2015. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a large range of major building projects including high rise and new build varying from fast turnaround fit-outs to large capital projects. Your role will involve providing both health and safety advice and principal designer duties.
The position will be based in Rugby, liaising with other offices, including their Head Office. Most projects will be in the Midlands but there may be a requirement to support the team on projects around the country.
Key responsibilities include;
* Self-motivation and ability to work as part of a team to deliver high quality CDM services to a range of projects
* Undertaking monitoring site visits and inspections to determine H&S compliance
* Developing the successful management of CDM projects to ensure projects are completed efficiently
* Quality checking to ensure output from projects is of a high standard
* Attending project and design meetings, raising issues highlighted by project and drawing review
* Construction industry experience
* Ability to work on multiple projects
* NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate with post qualification experience
* A sound understanding of the principles of risk reduction and design process
* A thorough knowledge of CDM2015 regulations and associated legislation
* Registered Member of Association of Project Safety (IMaPS) is desirable
Salary - £27k-£30k + car allowance, dependant on experience and qualifications.
This is a superb opportunity to be part of a professional and very friendly company. Please only apply if you meet the criteria above, live a commutable distance to Rugby or are very serious about relocating to the area.
Interested applicants are to submit their CV in the first instance. You do not need to be ex-military to apply. Forces Recruitment Services were the first military recruitment company and are still the largest. We are providing an agency style service for our client. Please ask for Lee when making contact.
Salary: £27,000-£30,000 DOE
*CVs MUST be named in the format "YOUR NAME - CV.doc" and be in either Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not accepted. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly.