Head of Project Execution - REF No. EB4516
Industry Sector: Engineering - General
Salary: from £50000 to £85000 per Annum
FRS Office: Birmingham (East)
Consultant: Paul Lewis
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Head of Project Execution who is qualified with an Engineering or Management qualification. This Head of Project Execution must come from a Liquid Food processing or similar background. The role of Head of Project Execution has a very competitive salary as this is an important strategic position within the organisation, our client is prepared to match or beat packages for the right candidate.
Detailed Job Description
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Head of Project Execution who is qualified with an Engineering or Management qualification. This Head of Project Execution must come from a Liquid Food processing or similar background.
The role of Head of Project Execution has a very competitive salary as this is an important strategic position within the organisation, our client is prepared to match or beat packages for the right candidate.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged
What will be my responsibilities?
* Day to day general management of staff involved on projects
* Commercial ownership of contracts across various projects consecutively
* Managing and reporting of business risks within own area
* Liaise and organise effectively with stakeholders with cross functionality in mind
* Provision of technical support
* Drive growth for our Client, supporting and developing initiatives
* Represent the business in a face to face capacity across the globe
* Supporting and advising key account managers and sales professionals
* Resource and deliver Bid and tender proposals for our Client, keeping accurate data along the journey
* Ensuring compliance to project management and project duties
* Review costs and ensure transparency on the project
* Adhering and keeping at heart our Client's ethos and policies
* Bid and cost calculations pre-project
* Effective reporting across all areas of projects
* You will ensure and strive towards Year on year growth aligned to company goals
What do I need to apply?
* Engineering or management qualifications
* 3 Years within a leadership or managerial position
* 10 Years' experience in:
* Contract, Project & Bid Management (multiple projects/client/locations)
* Client facing roles
* Engineering and/or Process Technology-Equipment supply for food, dairy, beverage, pharma or home/personal care industries
* Proven and measurable experience within;
* Commercial management of projects and people
* working within a cross functional organisations
* Experience in managing a portfolio of projects with individual value anywhere between £500k - £20 Million + at the same time
* Must be an excellent communicator at all levels.
* Must be a top performer.
* Worldwide travel will be required for this position common area of business projects are the middle east, USA and Russia.
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
*CVs MUST be named in the format "YOUR NAME - CV.doc" and be in either Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not accepted. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly.