Hire Desk Controller - REF No. BS4501
Industry Sector: Construction
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
Salary: from £25000 to £30000 per Annum
FRS Office: Solent
Consultant: Nick Hawkins
The Hire Desk Controller will be responsible for the hire desk and rehire processes including the maintenance and growth of new and existing clients from sectors including, Construction, Heavy Industry, Civil Engineering and Utilities Contractors. Hours are Monday - Friday and Saturday mornings, basic hours are 45 hours per week.
Detailed Job Description
BS4501: Hire Desk Controller
Salary: £ 25,000 - £30,000
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire
A well-established Plant & Transport company operating a fleet of Volvo and Scania Tippers, low loaders etc.is currently looking to recruit an experienced Hire Desk Controller at its busy depot in Gloucester. The Hire Desk Controller will be responsible for the hire desk and rehire processes including the maintenance and growth of new and existing clients from sectors including, Construction, Heavy Industry, Civil Engineering and Utilities Contractors. Hours are Monday - Friday and Saturday mornings, basic hours are 45 hours per week.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Deal with hire desk processes, queries, order processing, scheduling and developing rehire business
* Develop close customer working relationships with new clients and existing customers ensuring that new and repeat orders are obtained.
* Following company policies and procedures relating to hire desk processes
* Promoting the company products and selling services
* Managing stock systems and liaising with other depots regarding stock movements
* Provide the customer with the appropriate levels of support
* Lead or assist with the preparation and submission of bids, quotes or proposals.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a strong and loyal background within a hire desk environment in the construction or hire industry
* Proven track record in developing new business.
* Ability to develop existing clients and manage accounts successfully.
Applicants interested in this position, will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
*CVs MUST be named in the format "YOUR NAME - CV.doc" and be in either Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not accepted. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly.