Hire Desk Co-ordinator - REF No. BS4500
Industry Sector: Construction
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
Salary: from £18000 to £23000 per Annum
FRS Office: Solent
Consultant: Nick Hawkins
The Hire Desk Co-ordinator will be responsible for administration of the plant hire desk, supporting the Plant Hire Desk Controller and liaising with existing clients from sectors including, Construction, Heavy Industry, Civil Engineering and Utilities.
Detailed Job Description
BS4500: Hire Desk Co-ordinator
Salary: £ 18,000 - £23,000
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire
A well-established Plant & Transport company operating a fleet of Volvo and Scania Tippers, low loaders etc.is currently looking to recruit an experienced Hire Desk Co-ordinator at its busy depot in Gloucester. The Hire Desk Co-ordinator will be responsible for administration of the plant hire desk, supporting the Plant Hire Desk Controller and liaising with existing clients from sectors including, Construction, Heavy Industry, Civil Engineering and Utilities. Hours are Monday - Friday and Saturday mornings, basic hours are 45 hours per week.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Experience of plant hire or construction industry
* Strong planning and organisation skills
* Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
* Computer Literate - working knowledge of Microsoft is essential
* Must be an effective communicator and be capable of conveying information accurately, verbally and in written format.
* You will be capable of working alone and using your initiative; but also enjoy working as part of a team when required.
Qualifications / Experience:
* To deliver a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers to ensure that expectations are met or exceeded.
* To ensure the accurate and timely completion of all hire contract administration in line with Company procedures.
* To adhere to and promote all health and safety compliance standards to ensure a safe working environment
Applicants interested in this position, will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
*CVs MUST be named in the format "YOUR NAME - CV.doc" and be in either Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not accepted. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly.