Multi-Skilled Engineer - REF No. EB4491
Industry Sector: Engineering - Electrical
Salary: from £20000 to £30000 per Annum
FRS Office: Birmingham (East)
Consultant: Paul Lewis
An opportunity has arisen for the requirement of a Multi-Skilled Engineer who are qualified up to or above an ONC, BTec or similar Electrical Qualification. The Multi-Skilled Engineer must be competent in Fault Finding Techniques. The Multi-Skilled Engineer must have experience on working up to 415 volts and a very good knowledge of Electrical Regulations. The Multi-Skilled Engineer must can complete engineering based projects.
Detailed Job Description
(Nights 2300 hrs to 0700 hrs) or (Days 0500 hrs to 1330 hrs)
An opportunity has arisen for the requirement of a Multi-Skilled Engineer who are qualified up to or above an ONC, BTec or similar Electrical Qualification. The Multi-Skilled Engineer must be competent in Fault Finding Techniques.
The Multi-Skilled Engineer must have experience on working up to 415 volts and a very good knowledge of Electrical Regulations. The Multi-Skilled Engineer must can complete engineering based projects.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* To work in a safe manner compliant with company Health & Safety policies.
* To plan and carry out all planned preventative maintenance to ensure that all plant and equipment is in good working order and all customer orders are met.
* To be responsible for ensuring all equipment is maintained in a safe and efficient state, in good working order and in accordance with the recommendations and schedules of the manufacturer.
* To quickly respond to production breakdowns and carry out diagnosis, repairs and breakdown prevention actions.
* To complete these duties in a logical and efficient manner.
* To assist the engineering team with any required maintenance on site services, building fabrication.
* To complete work orders given to you by your supervisor or manager.
* To liaise with other departments within the business to ensure the smooth running of the business and develop good working relationships with these departments.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* NVQ Level 2, ONC, HNC or HND in Engineering or equivalent
* Lean thinking or similar
* Advanced or Competent at Fault Finding Techniques
* Knowledge of Refrigeration & Steam Generation Equipment
* Computer Literate - Basic Intermediate in MS Office
* Computerised maintenance management system Literate
* Ability to Fault find
* Knowledge of Electrical Regulations
* Knowledge of Safety Circuits
* Pneumatic Systems
* Mechanical Knowledge
* Ability to complete engineering based projects
* Good knowledge of Plant and Equipment on Site
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
*CVs MUST be named in the format "YOUR NAME - CV.doc" and be in either Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text (.rft) or Plain Text (.txt) formats. PDF files are not accepted. Submitted files should also be less than 1MB in size.
CVs submitted NOT in the format above may not be received or processed correctly.