Britain’s Best Trained Workforce
We are all a product of, testimony to and rightly proud of the fantastic work done both at home and abroad by the men and women of our Armed Forces.
Ex-Military personnel have made and continue to make a massive contribution to Britain today. In board rooms, building sites or production lines - in fact, in ANY workplace - Ex-Military make a difference. They are constantly working to help businesses just like yours to grow.
10 Key Facts About FRS
- Established in 2001, FRS was the first commercial recruiter of ex-military personnel across the 3 services. (Army, Royal Navy, Royal Air Force)
- Collectively we have the largest ex-military recruitment experience in our sector.
- FRS are behavioural experts, finding people who match the culture and behaviour of your business.
- With our understanding of military skills and mindset we are better placed to fill your vacancies.
- With the most established ex-forces talent pool outside of the MoD, there is nothing we can't source.
- FRS' unique 6-stage candidate interview process ensures maximum candidate engagement and a quality experience, reflecting well on you as an employer.
- If we get it wrong we will find you a free replacement within the first 3 months.
- FRS is regularly shortlisted for national recruitment awards for our service standards, which is testiment to the investment made in the training and development of our team.
- We provide permanent, contract and retained solutions.
- FRS has successfully undergone quality and process inspections from the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation).
Have you ever been in a position where you have made a bad hire and sacked someone because their behaviour didn’t match your expectations? It will come as no surprise to you that HM Forces personnel are held in high regard when it comes to behaviours, attitudes and personal attributes. Most companies hire based on skill and fire based on behaviour and we have put a highly effective system in place to support our clients in significantly reducing the risk of making a bad and costly hire. If you'd like to learn more about our behavioural assessments please CLICK HERE.
Our Pledge to You
There is a charge for our recruitment services but in the unlikely event we cannot fill your role or you decide against employing candidates put forward by us, you will incur no fees.
Our comprehensive 6-stage interview process ensures people we place will stay, develop and add value to your business. If you are not satisfied, then we will find you a FREE replacement within the first 3 months.
If you have a recruitment requirement that you'd like to discuss or for any other enquiry, please call 01353 645004 or visit our Submit a Job page to upload details of your vacancy. Thank you.