FRS personnel offering advice to Service Leavers
Helping Forces Leavers for over 17 years
One of the most important parts of our job is to help forces leavers make the transition from military service to civvy street as painless as possible. The majority of the FRS team are ex-military themselves and during our 17 year history have helped thousands of ex-forces personnel to find a new career.
Career Transition, Resettlement and Jobsearch Advice
- Planning Your Resettlement
- Career Change - Take It Personally
- The Pervasive Professional Profile
- Going Freelance
- New Ways To Learn
- Top Tips For Effective Networking
- Working In A Digital World
- Competency Based Interviews
- Your First Day In A New Job
- Get Your Career Organised!
- The Management CV
- Your Personal Brand
- Career Benefits Of Temping
- Contracts Of Employment
- The Importance Of 'Social' Working
- Transition – You Reap What You Sow
- The Hidden Value In Your CV
- What Is An Assessment Centre?
- Life As An Associate
- Building Effective Relationships
- Am I Over Qualified?
- Time To Move On?
- The Coffee & Catch Up
- Interviews: Preparation Is Paramount