Forces Recruitment Services (FRS) Ltd is committed to providing a high level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact Graham Brown, Managing Director. You can write to him at: Forces Recruitment Services (FRS) Ltd, Enterprise Hourse, Unit 2, Clive Court, Bartholomew's Walk, Ely, Cambs CB7 4EH or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 5 days of us receiving your complaint. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 5 days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps:
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;
- We will then examine the member of staff's reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
- Our Managing Director, Graham Brown, will then invite you to meet him to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 2 days of the discussion, Graham Brown will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Graham Brown will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for resolving the matter. He will do this within 5 days of completing his investigation.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), our trade association of which we are a member marked for the attention of the Professional Standards Team, REC, 15 Welbeck Street, London W1G 9XT.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Office at the Department of Trade and Industry or the REC, the industry trade association, of which we are a member by writing to the Professional Standards Team, REC, 15 Welbeck Street, London W1G 9XT.
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will explain why.